We had to finish packing, and load up the car.
Today was the day we had to leave MOAB.
"Bye!! Hope to see you again soon!"
And off we were, towards Goblin Valley State Park.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Goblin Valley was very cool, it was kind of formed the same way the Arches were formed...
"Some of them really did look like goblins!"
- - - - - - - - - - -
We also made it to Capitol Reef National Park, but we were going to be exploring that more tomorrow. After stopping at a few old buildings, seeing some cool petroglyphs, and getting our Junior Ranger Books; we went down to the Gifford House.
"It had all kinds of cool pioneer-y stuff!"
"There were little pies, wild rice bread, and apple butter!"
After we had all this delicious food, we went out to some picnic tables outside.
"We went out very quietly, because there were deer out there!"
"We counted 8 of them! Crazy!"
- - - - - - - - - - -
We pulled into 1,000 Lakes RV Park, where we stayed in a cabin.
"It looked kind of like the KOA cabin... Only bigger. And there were more beds! Foxy and I got our own!"
"But it was really hard to get up too... It was a bunk bed. I could make it up by climbing up the side of the ladder,"
"And I used my ears to hold onto the bars and swing myself up!"
"It was quite a feat."
- - - - - - - - - - -
Tomorrow's Hint:
I mentioned it today...
If you were paying attention.
"Was I?"
I don't know Bunny, you need to answer that for yourself.
"How?"
Today was the day we had to leave MOAB.
"Bye!! Hope to see you again soon!"
And off we were, towards Goblin Valley State Park.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Goblin Valley was very cool, it was kind of formed the same way the Arches were formed...
"Some of them really did look like goblins!"
- - - - - - - - - - -
We also made it to Capitol Reef National Park, but we were going to be exploring that more tomorrow. After stopping at a few old buildings, seeing some cool petroglyphs, and getting our Junior Ranger Books; we went down to the Gifford House.
"It had all kinds of cool pioneer-y stuff!"
"There were little pies, wild rice bread, and apple butter!"
After we had all this delicious food, we went out to some picnic tables outside.
"We went out very quietly, because there were deer out there!"
"We counted 8 of them! Crazy!"
- - - - - - - - - - -
We pulled into 1,000 Lakes RV Park, where we stayed in a cabin.
"It looked kind of like the KOA cabin... Only bigger. And there were more beds! Foxy and I got our own!"
"But it was really hard to get up too... It was a bunk bed. I could make it up by climbing up the side of the ladder,"
"And I used my ears to hold onto the bars and swing myself up!"
"It was quite a feat."
- - - - - - - - - - -
Tomorrow's Hint:
I mentioned it today...
If you were paying attention.
"Was I?"
I don't know Bunny, you need to answer that for yourself.
"How?"
No comments:
Post a Comment