So today is a fun day... We get to stay at the KOA all day!
"Yay!"
Except... We have stuff we have to do.
"Aw..."
- - - - - - - - - - -
Foxy tried to help mom with the laundry... But that didn't work out.
"So instead, Bunny & I got to help Kayl with her homework!"
Yeah... "Help".
I had basically an entire week's worth of schoolwork to do...
The good thing about being at a school with computers, it means I can do my schoolwork anywhere with WiFi.
- - - - - - - - - - -
After spending most of the day working on homework, packing up, and exploring the KOA, we got to go into town at about 5:30.
"We stopped at this really cool rock/fossil shop!"
"Kayl got some pretty-colored quartz beads, and Sean got some fossils! I think they were trilobites."
- - - - - - - - - - -
It was really cool there... But afterwards we were hungry for dinner.
So we got to go to "Pasta Jays".
"It was very good Italian food!"
I got to try Tortellini Alfredo with chicken for the first time.
"It turns out I like turtle-ini."
Bunny... It's pronounced tortellini.
"Yeah! Turtle-ini!"
*sigh*
- - - - - - - - - - -
"Tonight Kayl went on a night hike up to Delicate Arch."
"Even though I didn't get to go, she shared with me this cool picture!"

"Awesome!"
- - - - - - - - - - -
Tomorrow'sHint:
Even more cool rock formations! Ones we haven't seen yet!"
"Is that even possible?"
"Yay!"
Except... We have stuff we have to do.
"Aw..."
- - - - - - - - - - -
Foxy tried to help mom with the laundry... But that didn't work out.
"So instead, Bunny & I got to help Kayl with her homework!"
Yeah... "Help".
I had basically an entire week's worth of schoolwork to do...
The good thing about being at a school with computers, it means I can do my schoolwork anywhere with WiFi.
- - - - - - - - - - -
After spending most of the day working on homework, packing up, and exploring the KOA, we got to go into town at about 5:30.
"We stopped at this really cool rock/fossil shop!"
"Kayl got some pretty-colored quartz beads, and Sean got some fossils! I think they were trilobites."
- - - - - - - - - - -
It was really cool there... But afterwards we were hungry for dinner.
So we got to go to "Pasta Jays".
"It was very good Italian food!"
I got to try Tortellini Alfredo with chicken for the first time.
"It turns out I like turtle-ini."
Bunny... It's pronounced tortellini.
"Yeah! Turtle-ini!"
*sigh*
- - - - - - - - - - -
"Tonight Kayl went on a night hike up to Delicate Arch."
"Even though I didn't get to go, she shared with me this cool picture!"
"Awesome!"
- - - - - - - - - - -
Tomorrow'sHint:
Even more cool rock formations! Ones we haven't seen yet!"
"Is that even possible?"
No comments:
Post a Comment